Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NetfWiix

I got my girlfriend a Netflix subscription for Christmas, since we had recently gotten to a point where we were renting a movie every week from Blockbuster. Contributing to Blockbuster's demise, I decided that it only made sense to spend the 10 bucks/month for unlimited movies from Netflix. I thought I would miss going to the video store and browsing through the movies, but I don't. At all.

Now that we have Netflix, we don't watch as many movies as we used to, of course. But alas, Netflix just sent me an email that if you own a Wii, which my girlfriend does, then you can order a free CD that converts your Wii into a Roku-type box that streams Netflix to your TV. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving -

So, if you have a Wii, go here and it should arrive in 1 day. Sorry you have to wait so long.

No comments: