Friday, April 3, 2009

They Even Glow in the Dark

Do you ever see something that you think is so awesome that you kind of hate it? Like when you live in Miami and there are gorgeous women everywhere and for some reason it's annoying? This is in spite of the fact that I'm super charming and sometimes even get to smooch those sexy ladies. My mother tells me I'm handsome all the time, so I know I am at least a little bit.

What does this have to do with sneakers? I think the answer is obvious, since this is like the tenth post I've made about these shoes and I'm clearly running out of good titles. I'm not telling anyone that the pink and black ones come out on May 2nd because then everyone will want to come and hang out with Larry and me when we camp out to buy them. We're going to make s'mores maybe. We won't even have to make a fire since it's like a billion degrees out already. In closing, I hate Kanye and his stupid awesome sneakers and all the hot women in Miami and the humidity in this town. It's only April! Dammit. (Pssst, click on the photo to take an awesome tour of the making of the sneaker on the Complex website. You'll love it.)

No comments: