Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boo-hoo! Ja mon!

Halloween arrives in only 17 days! No doubt, 85% of people will go as pirates, but of the remaining 15%, at least 8 will go as MJ. How do I come up with these figures? I love Halloween and I have a gift for it.

If you decide to go as the King of Pop, please go to this site and do it right. You can get an exact replica of his sequined glove for a mere $550. Believe me, it doesn't work if you buy a cotton glove and try to glue sequins and glitter on it. I did that in 2001 and I am still ashamed that I did not execute better. I wish I had a photo of that costume handy, but I'm fairly certain I have one in storage.

Anyway, here's the site. It's awesome, but it might be a total scam, so be careful. Any time I'm ordering from somewhere that seems kind of sketchy, I'll type in "_____ scam" or "_____ problems" and see if something comes up in a search.

No comments: