Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Learn to Tie

Think you know how to tie your shoes properly? Wrong. Seriously. Please watch this video. It has changed my life. As in, my shoe laces don't come untied even when singly knotting them. Got a huge head start on the presenter, considering I'm a young, robust 33.


The subject line is, of course, inspired by one of my all-time favorite bands and songs -


I've never thought about it before, but those lyrics are mildly Satanic. Oh Rock Music, you and your Satanism!

3 comments:

SOH said...

Never before have I been looking forward to tying my shoes so much.

Colin said...

I haven't had to double-knot my laces since. I'm amazed at this discovery. I find it tempting to tell friends when I see that their knots have been tied incorrectly, but I've kept it to myself so far.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. Sometimes one second of time is enough to change our life beautifully. Here a person shares how his life turns because of changing the wearing style of tie. Also I found a video clip about it. I am surprised. I like this blog. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.